Amana S-Series Installation & Startup (Webinar)
This course covers products and technology, installation, and commissioning for the Amana S-Series units. Topics covered include nomenclatures, unit features, inverter technology and components, inverter benefits, some troubleshooting, compatibility, set-up, charge mode, start-up, and the required system test and configurations. Also covered are product information and installation procedures for the Amana S-Series indoor coils, and air handler.
Some rules apply to this training:
- Registration on our website is required
- Both days must be attended, attended fully, and attended consecutively (day 1 cannot be attended in January and day 2 in February, etc.)
- Attendees must use their full name on the Zoom meeting
- It is preferred that each individual take the training logged into their own device – if a company wishes to attend as a group we will need a full list of attendees beforehand, and they will need to keep their camera on throughout the training
- Chat access is required to take live quizzes.