Beckett AF/AFG Burners – Head Selection, Settings, and Igniters (Webinar)
Date(s) - 05/06/2020
11:00 am - 11:30 am
In Head Selection and Settings, Igniters, AF/AFG Burners, we review many key setups tips that have made the AF and AFG burners the most widely used residential oil burner in the United States. The modules highlights include:
- AF vs AFG, what is the difference and why!
- Various styles of “F” type burner heads
- How to apply the Beckett T-501 and T-650 gauges
- Setting the “Z” dimension. Easy with the Beckett Z gauge.
- Learn to easily remove, install and adjust the M series air tubes on the AFG burners
- Understand the benefits of solid-state igniters
- What is the process for testing an igniter?
- What numbers should you be looking for?
Presented by: Jeff Rozga, Beckett Technical Support