Combustion Analysis Training
Date(s) - 10/11/2022
9:00 am - 10:30 am
3530 West College Ave.
State College , PA 16801
Class Topics Include:
- What is combustion?
- 3T’s of combustion
- Excess air
- Direct O2 vs CO2
- Why perform combustion test & why use analyzers?
- Why do we need to measure?
- How contractors make money using an analyzer
- Atmospheric vs. High Efficiency condensing boilers/furnaces
- How to use analyzer
- Combustible gas leak detection
- Seitron Series of Gas Analyzers
Class counts for (2) NATE credit hours