Daikin VRV Service & Troubleshooting – Virtual
This course covers how to properly service and troubleshoot the Daikin VRV system using the proper instruments and procedures
- Daikin VRV IV Commissioning
- Daikin VRV IV Installation
The course is a total of 8 hours (2 hours over 4 days). Each student must enroll and complete all sessions/days, for each course, to get completion credit for the course.
To register for this class, sign into DaikinCity.com and launch Daikin University from the Training Center.
- On the center of the Daikin Learning Portal’s Welcome page, hover over “Learning” at the top left of the page. When the menu appears, click on “Events Calendar.”
- To view all available training, switch from “My Events” to “All Events.”
- Location under Filters should be set at “All” or “Webinar”
- This will provide you with a calendar view of all sessions.
For more information and to view our Student Guide, please click here.