Honeywell Home Connected Thermostats
Date(s) - 09/14/2022
4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
ED-OS SYRACUSE TRAINING FACILITIES
6741 Old Collamer Road N.
East Syracuse , NY 13057
In this class you will learn about the different communication protocols of connected thermostats, the differences and similarities between RedLINK wireless, and how to select the correct thermostats for your application. Dinner will be provided. Spaces are limited so please RSVP as indicated below.
Presented by RESIDEO
RSVP to Kristen @ Kristen@edosonline.com 800-295-3367 by Monday September 12th
For Pro Perks members, this training event counts toward your Pro Perks training requirements.
- How to bundle thermostats with the correct accessories for a better installation
- Features of the Resideo Honeywell Home T10 Pro Thermostat with RedLINK wireless remote sensors. How to wire and program the thermostat, and how the T10 compares to other wi-fi thermostats
- Review of all Honeywell Home Connected products
- Difference between RedLINK and Wi-Fi
- Do’s and Don’ts when installing connected products
- Discussion on dual fuel heat pump applications