HVAC Distributors can connect you to manufacturer certification programs – like Gastite’s Flashshield™ certification training and Rinnai’s ACE designation – so you stand out on dealer locators to prospective customers as the most knowledgeable choice for equipment installation. Click here for available programs.
HVAC Distributors also provides NATE & EPA certification testing. According to a survey by Decision Analyst Inc., 90% of homeowners prefer to work with certified technicians. We make it easy to help your techs earn and maintain their certifications.
Please note: Testing and Training at HVAC facilities is available for HVAC customers only, unless otherwise noted.
Cost: $95.00 (Includes Remotely Proctored Exam and Study Materials)
- Complete the Registration Form below.
- HVAC Distributors will email you the Study Guide and a code to access your remote proctoring session with ProctorU.
- Schedule your remote proctoring session with ProctorU at your convenience.
- Take the test from any computer, anywhere! Results are delivered immediately.
Starting January 1, 2022 all NATE testing will be conducted online via NATE Live Online Proctored Exams. Click here to learn more.
- Log into your existing myNATE account or create a myNATE account if you do not already have one at www.myNATE.org.
- From there, you can access the Live Online Proctoring (LOP) section of your myNATE profile. In that section, you will be able to order and pay for which exam(s) you would like to take.
- After payment has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to schedule your exam with NATE’s Live Online Proctoring service.
Preparing for a NATE test? Visit NATE’s website to purchase preparatory manuals for the Core test and each specialty area.