HVAC Distributors can connect you to manufacturer certification programs – like Gastite’s Flashshield™ certification training and Rinnai’s ACE designation – so you stand out on dealer locators to prospective customers as the most knowledgeable choice for equipment installation. Click here for available programs.
HVAC Distributors also offers NATE & EPA certification testing. According to a survey by Decision Analyst Inc., 90% of homeowners prefer to work with certified technicians. We make it easy to help your techs earn and maintain their certifications.
EPA 608 Testing
- Click here to go to the testing administrator website (ESCO). Here you can purchase a study guide, take a practice exam, or register for an online preparatory course.
- When you’re ready to test, click on Purchase a 608 Exam and complete your student information.
- Schedule your remote proctoring session with ProctorU at your convenience.
- Take the test from any computer, anywhere! Results are delivered immediately.
Unsure of your certification status? Click here to check your current status.
Cost: $136.00 (Core) and $146.00 (Specialty)
- Log into your existing myNATE account or create a myNATE account if you do not already have one at www.myNATE.org.
- From there, you can access the Live Online Proctoring (LOP) section of your myNATE profile. In that section, you will be able to order and pay for which exam(s) you would like to take.
- After payment has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to schedule your exam with NATE’s Live Online Proctoring service.
For step by step instruction with screenshots, please view the guide here.
Preparing for a NATE test? Visit NATE’s website to purchase preparatory manuals for the Core test and each specialty area.