Daikin Introduces Web-Based Training and Troubleshooting Videosby HVAC Distributors November 19, 2019
Daikin has announced the availability of new web-based product, fundamental, and technical training videos. Whether you’re studying at home or troubleshooting on site, the Daikin University Online YouTube channel can be accessed 24/7.
From fundamental HVAC training and concepts to product-specific troubleshooting videos, a wide variety of information is available online. Currently uploaded videos are shown on the course list. Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel and turn on notifications to be notified of new video releases.
The videos are available on the following platforms:
- Daikin University’s YouTube Channel
- Daikin City (Login Required)
- Documents Library > General > Training > Training Videos
- PartnerLink (Login Required)
- Training > Technical Training Documents > Technical Training Presentations > General
In addition to these training videos, HVAC Distributors customers can reach out to our Technical Support team during regular business hours at 800.228.4822 ext. 5.