Daikin Releases New Daikin Tech Hub Appby HVAC Distributors January 7, 2021
The new Daikin Tech Hub mobile application has been created to support individuals working with Daikin unitary, light commercial, single and multi-zone ductless, or VRV products. It puts all Daikin technical and service information right at your fingertips through an easy to use mobile app platform.
- Provides easy to access to information via an advanced search function or intuitive navigation menus
- Includes product details such as technical specifications, compatibility, refrigerant calculator, etc.
- Various documents are available such as dimensional drawings, wiring diagrams, piping diagrams, service manuals
- Error code information is provided along with flow charts an explanatory videos
- Field settings are provided for indoor units, outdoor units, and controllers
- Training calendars show training schedules available in your area and webinars
- Interactive troubleshooting information and flowcharts
- Diagnostic reference tools like thermistor and pressure transducer with value conversions
- Quick access for new contractors using a guest login feature
- Full access through single-sign-on using Daikin City credentials
- For new access, please register for Daikin City by clicking here.
- Work in online and offline modes for areas where cell or Wi-Fi service is not available
- Easy access to frequently viewed documents via bookmark function
- Electronically share screenshots and PDF documents to allow for virtual collaboration
- Guided chatbot with evolving capabilities to aid in finding information
Accessing the Tool
To access the new Daikin Tech Hub app on your Android or Apple (iOS) device, search for “Daikin Tech Hub” and download the application.