Aprilaire Dehumidifiers Certified ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2020by HVAC Distributors August 18, 2020
Aprilaire dehumidifiers are now recognized as ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2020. With this certification, the 1870, 1870W, and 1872 models are the first whole-home dehumidifiers to receive the ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2020 designation.
Products that earn ENERGY STAR® ratings are independently certified to save energy, save money, and protect the climate. According to the EPA, whole-home dehumidifiers that meet the higher criteria for ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2020 deliver 23% annual energy savings above the federal minimum.
About the 1870:
- Built To Last with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils in the U.S.A.
- Reduces & Controls Humidity to help prevent damp carpeting and furnishings, mold, mildew, and odors
- Removes Up To 130 pints (16 gallons) of water per day in homes up to 7,200 square feet
- No Messy Water Tray To Empty and simple to set up – just place the hose or place dehumidifier over a drain, level it, plug it in, set the target humidity, and you’re done
- Set It & Forget It control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed
- All Aprilaire dehumidifiers are Backed By A 5 Year Warranty and come equipped with a washable MERV 8 filter
Visit AprilairePartners.com for more information and updated product literature. Not a Partner yet? Sign up today for FREE to gain exclusive access to business building tools, programs, and training.
The 1870 Dehumidifier and other Aprilaire products are available at any of our HVAC Distributors locations and can be ordered by phone or through Web Order Entry.