Aprilaire Dehumidifiers Certified ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2020by HVAC Distributors August 18, 2020
Aprilaire dehumidifiers are now recognized as ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2020. With this certification, the 1870, 1870W, and 1872 models are the first whole-home dehumidifiers to receive the ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2020 designation.
Products that earn ENERGY STAR® ratings are independently certified to save energy, save money, and protect the climate. According to the EPA, whole-home dehumidifiers that meet the higher criteria for ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2020 deliver 23% annual energy savings above the federal minimum.
About the 1870:
- Built To Last with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils in the U.S.A.
- Reduces & Controls Humidity to help prevent damp carpeting and furnishings, mold, mildew, and odors
- Removes Up To 130 pints (16 gallons) of water per day in homes up to 7,200 square feet
- No Messy Water Tray To Empty and simple to set up – just place the hose or place dehumidifier over a drain, level it, plug it in, set the target humidity, and you’re done
- Set It & Forget It control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed
- All Aprilaire dehumidifiers are Backed By A 5 Year Warranty and come equipped with a washable MERV 8 filter
Visit AprilairePartners.com for more information and updated product literature. Not a Partner yet? Sign up today for FREE to gain exclusive access to business building tools, programs, and training.