COVID-19 Update From HVAC Distributorsby HVAC Distributors March 17, 2020
UPDATED June 11, 2020:
All branch locations are open to walk-in traffic and are operating at normal business hours. Per CDC recommendations, no more than 6 people, including employees, will be permitted in the counter area at the same time. Please maintain a 6-foot distance between people. All employees and customers must wear a mask while inside the facility.
Please consider using one of our alternate ordering methods:
- Call your local branch and arrange for order pick-up at the dock
- Place an order for delivery
- Web Order Entry
- HVAC MobileSales®
Activities and Events:
- Some in-person events, training, or meetings have been canceled, rescheduled, or moved online. Please check the Upcoming Events & Training page of our website for details.
- Our Account Managers remain in contact with their accounts and are conducting business remotely and limiting in-person visits. If you do not want visitors, please let your Account Manager know.
- Our branches have increased their cleaning and sanitizing activities to ensure that frequently touched areas are being disinfected every 2 hours.
- When picking up an order at one of our branches, our counter personnel will check out customers so they do not need to touch our signature pads.
- Our delivery drivers have disinfectants in their trucks and are disinfecting their trucks 3x per day. They have latex gloves which they will wear to limit any potential passing of contaminants. They will also be signing their delivery pad for all deliveries, not requiring the customer to touch the signature pad. Drivers have been instructed to maintain 6 feet distance from customers when making a delivery.
- Customers can place orders via phone, Web Order Entry, or HVAC MobileSales so the orders can be delivered to you or ready when you arrive for pickup, bypassing our counters. If you do not have a Web Order Entry of MobileSales account, you can sign up here.
- Some of our team members are able to work from home and we are allowing them to do so to reduce the number of people having to come into the office.
Thanks for helping keep our community safe.