COVID-19 Update From HVAC Distributorsby HVAC Distributors March 17, 2020
UPDATED March 20, 2020:
Effective Monday, March 23rd, all HVAC Distributors facilities will be locked down. No customers, vendors, or any other guests will be permitted to enter during this time.
We are fortunate to be able to remain open and service our customers during this unprecedented time. Our focus remains to provide the necessary products for healthy indoor environments while ensuring that our team members and customers are protected from the spread of the virus.
Please use one of our alternate ordering methods during this time:
- Call your local branch and arrange for order pick-up at the dock
- Place an order for delivery
- Web Order Entry
- HVAC MobileSales®
Activities and Events:
- All in-person events, training, or meetings have been canceled for the next two weeks and any meetings with more than 6 people have been canceled through the end of April.
- Eric Kravitz is conducting web-based training through the end of March to utilize the time our customers may have available to sharpen their skills. Visit our website for details.
- Our Account Managers remain in contact with their accounts and are conducting business remotely and limiting in-person visits. If you do not want visitors, please let your Account Manager know.
- All of our facilities, while “locked down,” are operating with normal hours and will continue to do so unless directed otherwise by State or Federal authorities.
- Our branches have increased their cleaning and sanitizing activities to ensure that frequently touched areas are being disinfected every 2 hours.
- When picking up an order at one of our branches, our counter personnel will check out customers so they do not need to touch our signature pads.
- Our delivery drivers have disinfectants in their trucks and are disinfecting their trucks 3x per day. They have latex gloves which they will wear to limit any potential passing of contaminants. They will also be signing their delivery pad for all deliveries, not requiring the customer to touch the signature pad. Drivers have been instructed to maintain 6 feet distance from customers when making a delivery.
- Customers can place orders via phone, Web Order Entry, or HVAC MobileSales so the orders can be delivered to you or ready when you arrive for pickup, bypassing our counters. If you do not have a Web Order Entry of MobileSales account, you can sign up here.
- Some of our team members are able to work from home and we are allowing them to do so for the next two weeks to reduce the number of people having to come into the office.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update you accordingly.