Daikin Introduces New One Touch Thermostatby HVAC Distributors November 8, 2023
Daikin is adding to it’s existing roster of mini-split controls with the new DTST-TOU-ADA-A One Touch wired wall-mount thermostat.
This is a high-functioning thermostat that includes the translation adaptor that enables it to work with the Daikin mini-split lineup. Also included in the box with the thermostat is the mounting plate and two screws.
Features & Benefits:
- Touchscreen display
- Monitor and control your HVAC system from across the room, or across the country, with a Wi-Fi-enabled smart thermostat, iOS, and Android™ app control.
- Available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Download the One Home Mobile App.
- Voice control by Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- 1 auxiliary output for humidifier, dehumidifier, primary, or secondary heat source.
- Over-the-air software update capable (requires wi-fi connection).
- Learn more about features of the Daikin One-Touch Thermostat.
- Will connect to both S21 and P1P2 control connection ports.
- Will work with most of the current lineup, including ENTRA and OTERRA.
- Will NOT work with CIRRA.
Understanding the Warranty:
- The warranty is 12 years if registered on Warranty Express. If it is not registered, it is five years.
- The box will need to be present when registering for warranty. This is where the serial number is printed.
- The serial number will NOT be on the invoice.