Daikin Launches New System Commissioning Technologyby HVAC Distributors January 23, 2024
Daikin Comfort Technologies has set a new standard in residential HVAC installation with the launch of Quality Install, a powerful new way to commission indoor comfort systems.
What is Quality Install?
Quality Install puts the power of Cloud Services directly into the hands of Daikin, Goodman and Amana® brand HVAC technicians by simplifying system configuration and commissioning and providing assurance to both the contractor and homeowner that an installed indoor comfort system is set up to perform as the manufacturer intended.
Features for HVAC Install Teams:
- Acts like a virtual assistant guiding the HVAC installation team on site
- Configures system settings for optimal performance, calculates proper refrigerant trim charge, verifies charge, runs a system test, and generates separate commissioning reports (one for the Contractor and one for the Homeowner)
- Reviews the work performed and verifies key aspects of the installation to provide trust-building transparency for homeowners
Get Started with Quality Install:
- To start using Quality Install, download the appropriate Cloud Services app:
- Create your account.
- Once the account is created, technicians will be able to modify settings from the app and upload those settings to the connected thermostat.
- View the full Daikin One Cloud Commissioning instructions.
Please note, Quality Install is currently compatible with the new Daikin FIT, Amana brand S-series and Goodman SD compact, side-discharge, inverter split-system air conditioners, and heat pumps.