HVAC Distributors Now Stocking Dust Free® Active Air Purifierby HVAC Distributors June 15, 2020
HVAC Distributors is now stocking the Dust Free® Active Air Purifier – a compact, duct mounted, air purifier that is effective at reducing dust, dander, VOC’s, germs, odors and other allergens, from the indoor air. The Active Air Purifier utilizes ionic oxidation, negative ionization, and UV-C light to purify the air and surfaces. Installed into the supply plenum of the HVAC system, the Active Air Purifier’s environmentally-friendly oxidizers and negative ionization system safely and effectively purifies the air in your customers’ homes.
Features & Benefits:
- Dual active air purification technologies provide a complete IAQ solution
- Reduces particulate matter such as dust and dander by improving the performance of the existing filtration system
- Innovative carbon fiber brushes increase ion production
- Effective against biological growth, bacteria, odors, VOC’s, and more, in the air and on surfaces
- Expanded range ballast for increased electrical reliability
- Auxiliary power port to power an additional 24V Germicidal UV-C light
HVAC is committed to keeping a sufficient inventory of IAQ products on hand so they’re available right when you need them. Dust Free® products are available at any of our HVAC Distributors locations and can be ordered by phone or through Web Order Entry.