HVAC Distributors Now Stocking Zoomlock™ Braze-Free Fittingsby HVAC Distributors February 23, 2017
Connecting copper tubes just got a whole lot easier and more efficient with the
ZoomLock™ line of braze-free refrigerant line fittings from Parker. Specially designed to work without brazing, these one-piece fittings are reliably secure, leak-proof, and more repeatable than brazed connections. Best of all, they can be connected by one person, saving you time and money.
- Less equipment needed. No tanks, no torches, no solder to run out of, no open-flame safety equipment – just the battery-powered compression tool.
- No brazing means no fire hazard.
- No brazing means no hot work permits required, no extra fire watcher labor cost.
- No solder-related quality issues.
- Easier to install in tight spaces.
- No need to nitrogen-purge.
- Makes for a much faster installation. The bigger the job, the more the labor savings.
HVAC will be stocking a full line of fittings and tools, including couplings (regular, slip), elbows, tees, reducers, caps, flare fittings, and compression tools and jaws.
Questions about ZoomLock? Click here for FAQ on the kits, the longevity of the parts and more. Or, ask your Account Manager for a product demonstration.