Maryland Tax Free Weekend – Feb 18 – 20by HVAC Distributors February 17, 2017
Maryland is holding a Tax Free Weekend for EnergySTAR® HVAC products from February 18 – February 20, 2017.
Qualifying products include:
- Heat Pumps
- Programmable Thermostats
To participate in the tax holiday, you must buy and pick-up qualifying product between February 18 and February 20. Program is valid on in-stock product only.
To help you put together your shopping list, here are HVAC Distributors’ in-stock products that qualify for the Tax Holiday:
- Dunkirk Helix VLT or VX – 50K – 200K BTU
- Dunkirk Q90 Series – 50K – 100K BTU
- HTP EFT Combi (Wall Mount) – 140K or 199K BTU
- HTP EFT Combi (Floor Mount) – 140K or 199K BTU
- HTP Crossover (RGH-199)
- HTP UFT Series – 80K – 199K BTU
- Lochinvar Knight Series (Floor or Wall Mount) – 85K – 285K BTU
- Amana Condensers – 16 SEER
- Amana Condensers – 18 SEER
- Amana Inverter Condenser – 20 SEER
- Goodman Condensers – 16 SEER
- Goodman Condensers – 18 SEER
- ThermaStor Santa Fe Series free-standing dehumidifier – 70 – 110 pints per day
- ThermaStor Ultra-Aire duct-installed dehumidifier – 98 – 205 pints per day
- Amana 90%+ Furnaces
- Goodman 90%+ Furnaces
- Spirit Oil Furnaces
- Heat Pumps
- Honeywell Programmable
- Aprilaire Programmable
- NEST Programmable
Maryland Tax Holiday purchases will be honored at our Columbia, MD branch location: 9520 Gerwig Lane, Columbia, MD or for Maryland customers placing & picking up qualifying orders through Web Order Entry.
Please note: HVAC Distributors is a wholesale HVAC company and only sells HVAC equipment to licensed contractors.