New Daikin POLARA Single Zone Mini-Splitby HVAC Distributors July 6, 2023
As part of their ongoing updating of the mini-split line to conform to SEER2 requirements, Daikin is introducing the new POLARA Series of single zone mini-splits, to replace the NV Series.
POLARA has a number of updates and upgrades, including:
- The new models comply with the UL 60335 2-40 safety standard, which goes into effect January 1, 2024.
- The new models are SEER2 rated
Like the NV Series, POLARA has these same features:
- Both cooling-only and heat pump systems are available.
- The same two sizes are available – 30 and 36
- POLARA has the same 10-Year Parts Warranty and the same extended labor warranties are available.
- Control options are the same.
- Cold temperature capabilities are unchanged, so this is still an ideal system for computer rooms and elevator controls rooms.
There is NO forward-backward compatibility between the NV Series and POLARA Series.
HVAC Distributors will continue to stock complete NV Series systems, then change to POLARA when inventory is depleted.
Click here for the Product Brochure.