Rinnai Introduces New RE Series Tankless Water Heaterby HVAC Distributors August 31, 2022
Rinnai is introducing the new RE Series non-condensing tankless water heater to replace the RL Series and some of the V Series.
- Line has been completely revamped to reflect the heating capacity right in the model number.
- Production has moved from Japan to their new Atlanta, Georgia facility.
- The spread in sizing is clearer, modeled on the very successful RU Series.
- Added 140 MBH size for multi-family housing projects.
- Can be mounted without requiring the wall mount bracket.
- The warranty is improved to 15 years on the heat exchanger.
- Still 5 years on the rest of the parts.
- Still 1 year on the labor, and if registered within 90 days of installation, becomes 5
years at no extra charge.
- Smaller, with the same heating capacity
- Now just 14” wide by 10-3/4” deep by 22-7/8” tall.
What’s Staying the Same:
- Same proven Rinnai concentric venting.
- Designed for the higher temp exhaust of a non-condensing heater.
- Allows the use of only one wall penetration for a faster, more efficient install.
- Still mobile home certified.
- Same Rinnai quality and reliability.
Rinnai RE Series Transition
|Input MBH||Fuel||Previous Model #||New Model #|
Rinnai is doing a ship-to-completion transition from the old to the new. This means they will ship the RL Series and V Series until they run out, then they’ll start shipping the RE.
For more information, visit Rinnai’s web site.