Rinnai Introduces New REP Series Tankless Water Heaterby HVAC Distributors August 31, 2022
Rinnai is introducing the new REP Series non-condensing recirculating tankless water heater. This adds a non-condensing version of the popular condensing recirculating tankless unit, the RUR (which is transitioning to the RSC). It has the same recirc self-programming function as the new condensing recirc model, the RSC.
- Produced in Rinnai’s Atlanta, Georgia facility.
- Same proven Rinnai concentric venting.
- Designed for the higher temp exhaust of a non-condensing heater.
- Allows the use of only one wall penetration for a faster, more efficient install.
- It has Smart-Circ™ intelligent recirculation, where it monitors user patterns, and self-programs to match.
- This eliminates the need for the installer to program the timing.
- No more need to add an external timer, so faster and less expensive installation.
- It can function with either a dedicated recirc line, OR (with the optional crossover valve) with the existing plumbing supply
lines, eliminating the need in a retrofit to run a dedicated recirc line.
- It is very compact to fit in small spaces. Only 14” wide by 22-7/8” high by 10-3/4” deep.
- Great Warranty:
- 15 years on heat exchanger
- 5 years on rest of the parts
- 1 year on labor, and if registered within 90 days of installation, becomes 5 years at no extra charge.
- Includes isolation valves and mounting bracket.
- Mobile home certified.
Rinnai REP Series
|Input MBH||Fuel||Model #|