Daikin Releases New 19 Series Cooling Only Wall-Mounted Single-Zone Systemsby HVAC Distributors July 28, 2020
Daikin has launched the new 19 Series cooling only wall-mounted single-zone systems. The launch consists of both new indoor and outdoor models available in four sizes ranging from 9,000 to 24,000 BTU. The new 19 Series provides a modern designed wall-mount unit with efficiency ratings of up to 19 SEER and up to 12.5 EER. Each system includes an ergonomic handheld controller compatible with the optional Wireless Interface Adapter/Daikin Comfort Control App. The 19 Series comes with a 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty*.
Features & Benefits:
- Updated indoor unit has a sleeker, more curved look
- Stepless Fan Motor moves up and down without noticeable noise.
- Auto-Restart after a power failure
- Eco+ Mode sets a maximum power consumption for energy savings
- Blue Fin hydrophilic coating on the indoor unit coil for improved movement of condensate off of the coil into the drain pan and reduced need for coil cleaning
- Detachable Drain Pan in the indoor unit makes it easier to do regular maintenance
- Easier Fan Motor Servicing in the indoor unit – now you can remove the fan motor without having to adjust with the evaporator coil
- LED Indicator on the indoor unit shows it if the unit is in heating mode, cooling mode, or off
- Quiet Mode can be selected for quieter outdoor unit operation
- Powerful Mode provides a short term boost for quicker reach of set point
The following charts show 19 Series system combinations, performance, and AHRI reference numbers.
The new 19 Series indoor units are only compatible with the new 19 Series outdoor units and vice versa. The table below outlines the old models being phased out and the new models being introduced.
The table below outlines compatibility of the new and old models involved in this launch.
Existing 19 Series will be shipped to depletion. Once inventory of the existing 19 Series is depleted, automatic substitutions to the new 19 Series will apply.
*Complete warranty details available at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation.